Monday, March 26, 2012

The Post that is Not a Post

March 27, 2012


This is not a new post.  This is a just a quick notice to say that I changed the title of my last post dated March 23, 2012 to "Look Familiar?".  Same post - different title.
The original title (using a movie code rating) was bringing some...mmm....some unwanted traffic to this website, and causing problems with my google search engine access.
The original post had to be deleted (and unfortunately some funny reader comments along with it) and re-written into a new link.

2 comments:

  1. Well that sucks.. glad I got to read it before you had to delete it.. Now you know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, Karen,
      The post is still there...with a NEW title called "Look Familiar?".
      The thing is (for some dumb tech reasons), I could not just re-edit the title and have it directed to same link without deleting the whole thing all together, and had to re-write/re-publish unless I created a whole new post/link.
      I'm mostly sorry that deleting the original (called something else)included deleting some really funny reader comments.

      Delete